Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Just a quick note....

I'm still here! My summer classes conclude this week, so I've been very busy reading and writing for class, so not much fun reading has commenced as of late. I started listing the books I've read this summer, and even with a rather full schedule of classes and working as much as I have, I've managed to finish many of them. Here they are by author:

CASSANDRA CLARE:
City of Bones
City of Ashes
City of Glass
City of Fallen Angels
Clockwork Angel

STEPHANIE MEYER:
The Host
Midnight Sun (not a published "book", but almost 300 pages online)

LAUREN KATE:
Fallen
Torment
Passion (O.M.G.!!)

BECCA FITZPATRICK:
Hush, Hush
Crescendo

J.R.R. TOLKIEN:
The Hobbit

Most of these are re-reads, but otherwise they're either ones I've neglected for a while or new buys. I have plenty more on my shelf to get to during my month break between summer and fall semesters.... let's see how many I can knock down. I'll try to post some reviews on the ones I've read soon. Back to work....

No comments:

Post a Comment